Déclaration de confidentialité des données
Effective Date: Jan 1, 2019
Thank you for your interest in our company with its products and services. We want you to know that INNOFORCE takes data security absolutely serious. According to Art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we would like to inform you about the usage and processing of your personal data. This policy applies between the user of this website and INNOFORCE Est.
Table of contents
Introduction and definitions
Definitions and interpretation
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, INNOFORCE Est. is the “data controller”. This means that INNOFORCE Est. determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
Who we are?
Industriestrasse 56, 9491 Ruggell
Data protection officer: Christoph Wille
Phone: +423 384 0100
Fax: +423 384 0101
Data collection and processing
What information do we collect?
We may collect the following information, which includes personal Data from you:
- Name (fill in forms)
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers (fill in forms)
- IP address (automatically collected)
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected)
- Operating system (automatically collected)
- List of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected)
How do we collect this Data?
We may collect the following information, which includes personal Data from you:
- The Data is given to us by you
- The Data is collected automatically
What Data is given to us by you?
INNOFORCE Est. will collect your Data for example:
- when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
- when you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
- when you use our services;
What Data is collected automatically?
To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
- we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
- we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed “Cookies”.
How do we use personal information?
Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
- transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights” below).
For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we’ll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in:
- soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for more details about a particular product/service, and we are marketing similar products/services). Under “soft opt-in” consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out.
- for other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we’ll provide.
- if you are not satisfied about our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To find out how to withdraw your consent, see the section headed “Your rights” below.
When do we share your information?
How do we secure personal data?
We will use technical and organizational measures to keep your Data safe, for example:
- Access Control such as locking systems or safety locks to prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to data processing equipment that processes or uses personal data.
- Access Control such as Passwords or Firewalls to prevent data processing systems from being used by unauthorized persons.
- Continuously data protection training for staff.
- Further measures for verification or loss and destruction protection.
Technical and organizational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorized access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via email@example.com.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
Your rights in relation to personal data
You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access: the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct: the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase: the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data: the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability: the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- Right to object: the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority.
It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
This website uses the WordPress tool Slimstat Analytics to analyze visitor traffic statistically. Slimstat Analytics is open source software from software vendor, Jason Crouse, New York, USA, www.wp-slimstat.com.
You can set your browser in a way that you are informed about the setting of cookies and that cookies are only allowed in individual cases, that cookies are only accepted for certain cases or not at all, or that cookies are automatically deleted when the browser is closed.
All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current EU Cookie Law.
Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling INNOFORCE Est. to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
This Website may place the following Cookies:
You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalization settings.
It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings. For more information, generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of the EU and Liechtenstein. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the countries mentioned.
Links to other websites
You may contact INNOFORCE Est. by email at email@example.com.